WWC are delighted to be able to offer this exciting opportunity for a motivated trainee or qualified IAPT counsellor to join our staff team providing 1:1 and group interventions for women experiencing multiple and complex issues.
Well Women Centre is a local charity offering holistic mental health and wellbeing services to women in the Wakefield District. Please see the summary below plus the attached Job Description and Person Specification for full details.
- Pro-rata £24,511 – £25,623
- 16 – 24 hours per week, pattern to be negotiated depending on organisational requirements
- 6 – 12 month contract initially with a view to extend subject to funding
- Minimum of two years post qualification experience
- Working towards BACP accreditation
- IAPT PCEC / DIT qualification or working towards qualification within the next 3 months
- Experience of working with clients with multiple and complex needs
What we can offer you:
We are a caring, supportive all women centre. As a service, we pride ourselves in ensuring staff wellbeing is prioritised and offer opportunities for continued professional development.
WWC has over 35 years of experience and is respected in the district. We are passionate about women having quality wellbeing, support and mental health services. WWC offer staff an employee pension scheme, monthly external clinical supervision, internal group supervision, generous leave allowance, health insurance with Sovereign Health Care, ongoing CPD, wellbeing sessions and funded training opportunities.
The closing date for applications: Friday 14th May at 9am
Interviews: week commencing 17th May
Please note that this role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and it is a genuine occupational qualification that a females takes on this role, and the post is exempt under section 7 (2) (e) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975