We now have placements available for Volunteer Complementary Therapists
Please note that it is a genuine occupational qualification that a female takes on this role, and the post is exempt under section 7 (2) (e) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
We are currently seeking both qualified and student therapists to join our Complementary Therapies team. We are particularly interested in massage therapists (aromatherapy, Indian head, Swedish, and sports etc.), but are open to discussing other types of therapy.
We can provide you with:
– Equipment and supplies: therapy couches/chair, couch roll, towels, oils etc.
– Travel expenses (capped per session)
– Potential for CPD training
What we ask of you:
– Have, or be working towards recognised qualifications (level 3 or above)
– Current governing body membership and insurance to practise
– Offer treatments to clients on our no-cost waiting list
– To be available during the following days/times (specific days/times to be discussed, dependent on room availability):
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 10am—1pm / 2pm—4pm
Well Women Centre is a local charity with over 35 years of experience, offering quality holistic mental health and wellbeing services to women in the Wakefield District.
For more information or to apply, please contact us on telephone: 01924 211114 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org